At Trusted Business Solutions, our IT specialist skills allow us to take the first step to a new world of cloud enviroment tools available to every business in order to take the business where ever they go. Office 365 is a Microsoft service that leaves behind the conventional onsite microsft exchange and provides exchange and other important communication tools for you, fully protected from spam and virus attacks, and support by us at Trusted for any adds, moves and changes required.
Please read on to learn more about office 365 and how we at Trusted can become your Microsoft partner and take the guess work out of migrating to the cloud.
Call us today on 1300799897
The Microsoft Office 365 Advantage
Microsoft Office 365
Make the most of your time
Imagine your business running smoothly – your staff are on the road but they can still send emails, set up meetings, update and share documents, and they can even send and receive instant messages or virtually talk face-to-face. Their work day keeps going with no disruptions. Trusted Business Solutions are the professionals in cloud computing for business!
Microsoft Office 365 lets you and your team use familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications on the move when connected to the internet on a wide range of devices. So you’ll have the freedom you want to work on the road, from home, with your customers or in the office – using business-grade tools at a predictable monthly cost, instead of a major upfront investment.
Here’s how it works
With cloud computing for small business, your team can simply sign in and start using their emails, share calendars, chat to each other via instant messaging, conduct video conferencing sessions, upload and share files as well as create team sites to make collaboration easier; plus they’ll always have the latest versions of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Microsoft takes care of all the hosting, data security, document storage and backing up for you. With a range of packages to suit small and medium business of every size, all you need is your web connection and the Office 365 suite that’s right for you.
Benefits of Cloud Computing for business
Access documents on the go
From wherever you have an internet connection, cloud computing means you can have the latest versions of your documents and services like email on your PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone or any compatible device with a web browser, and use SharePoint Online for easy file syncing, offline access and automatic backup.
Share documents using your SharePoint Online team sites, meet online with HD video conferencing, screen sharing and real-time notes and share mailboxes within sites.
Make the right impression with business-grade email and calendars, HD video conferencing, up-to-date and integrated Office software plus easy-to-use templates for building a well-designed company website.
Manage all your Office 365 services through a single web-based admin centre, install Office on desktops with a click, and protect your business with security, automatic backups, and guaranteed 99.9% uptime.1
Have true business-grade tools and always-up-to-date software for a predictable cost, with easy administration, no upfront licensing costs, and simplified licensing for up to 5 devices per user.
What’s in the Microsoft Office 365 Small Business offer?
Keep your documents stored in a private online storage area to keep your files safe and accessible at all times:
- discover better ways to create, read and share important documents and insights so you don’t need to email large files
- document storage of 10GB included and 500MB per user, shared amongst the group
- easily create a professional public website using simple templates.
Access your Office 365 Email, Calendar and Contacts with the most current antivirus and anti-spam solutions to protect your business:
- email and calendar services with huge 25GB mailboxes for each user and the ability to attach files of up to 25MB per message
- easily manage email, calendar, and contacts while away from the office
- sync email, calendar, and contacts across PC, phone / device, and browser
- antivirus and anti-spam protection is included to keep data safe.
Get the most out of your online meetings with instant messaging, video conferencing and screen sharing:
- find and connect with colleagues and customers while away from the office. View presence status information and click-to-communicate through instant messenger (IM), PC-audio / video calls, and online meetings.
With cloud computing you can easily access, view, and edit office documents directly from a web browser:
- view and make light edits to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents in the browser
- simultaneously edit Office documents with colleagues (like Excel and Word) in real-time.